What lies ahead?

 

As the course of medication is about to finish in few days, I don’t know what changes would be there in Akshat again. Right now, he is happy, charged and feeling motivated. Medicines played a big role in stabilising his mood. In addition, I am continuing my efforts so that he can be mindful and deal with his thoughts. Last month was a bit relaxed and we had some nice conversations. In this post, I am sharing a few conversations, which he had with his counsellor. I wish he would continue with the same mind set.


Conversation -1 (7/10/22)

S. Good morning...How are you?

A. gm...fine

S. How was your week?

A. Week was good.

S. What was good?

A. There was nothing to seem boring.

S. That's nice...

A. My mood is getting change to positive

S. That's really nice...I want to know one thing from you...How do you cope up with sensory overload?

A. I prefer to listen to music.


Conversation - 2 (13/10/22)

S. How are you?

A. doing good.

S. Wow...What is good?

A. Happy mood?

S. Ok...May I know the reason?

A. Going to a vacation

S. I can understand your feelings right now...Btw, where are you going?

A. Somnath n Diu...

S. When?

A. Next week

S. Who all are going?

A. With mamma papa.

S. What is special about the beach?

A. Beach is the best place to change the boredom.

S. Yes...I agree...What else do you like about beach?

A. High tides.

A. Feel so good when water comes under the feet.

S. Ohh...yes..I can relate to it.


Conversation-3 (21/10/22)

S. How are you?

A. good

S. How was your week?

A. ok

S. Ohk...What was ok in your week?

A. Feeling deeply sad about not going to somnath

S. Oh...Yes...I was about to ask you this...I can understand...This happened to me many number of times.

A. Yes...Daddy had some urgent work.

S. Hmm...So, can I ask you how are you coping with it?

A. Thoughts are deeply there but I am trying to divert myself with the music.

A. Deep thoughts have feelings more intensively.

S. Oh...this is so amazing...I would like to discuss more on this with you in the next session.

A.Yes.

S. Sometimes it is difficult to handle the feelings...

A. Feelings can be nicely handled if you know mindfulness.


Comments

  1. Akshat is conversing very much in normal way....from his answers I felt like he is the counselor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pratiksha...still a long way to go...thoughts are coming but they need to manifest at physiological level...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akshat has answered in a matured manner. He is able analyse his thoughts so well & is able to have normal conversations with his counselor. He is trying to handle his disappoint also positively. So good to read. Great going. More power to you Ritu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to read Akshat's deep insights and never give up attitude

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Introduction

Experimenting with Online Classes

Coping Mechanism - By Akshat Rassay