Papa Kehte Hai - Father's Day Special

 Hey readers!

It's been a long gap since either Akshat or I dropped a blog post here. Lately, I have been encouraging Akshat to write but last month seemed to be a writer's block for him. We tried brainstorming different topics, but nothing seemed to click.

Despite that Akshat managed to pen a few poems, especially for his dad on the occasion of  Father's Day. Today, Akshat wanted to share one of those poems with you all and a conversation we had over one of his favourite songs, 'Papa Kehte hai' (Father says) from the movie 'Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak'


Stay tuned and enjoy!

Akshat & Ritu



15-6-24

M. After a long time, you were watching the song, ‘Papa kehte hai’ today…

A.  One of my favorite songs.

M. Hmm…Do you remember you used to play this song on casio(keyboard)…

A. Yess.

M. Hmm…You used to play it nice…

A. hmm.

M. You tried to learn the keyboard(Casio) for a long…Did you used to enjoy playing it?

A. I think music is good for listening but difficult to learn.

M. Hmm…You are right…learning vocal or instrumental music is not everyone‘s cup of tea…

A. Yes.

M. What do you like in this song, ‘Papa kehte hai’?

A. This song is a melody. it has the emotions of a youth and the expectations of a father. Particularly, I like the music and lyrics of the song.

M. Hmm… Do you relate this song with yourself in any ways?

A. Hmm… kind of… I am also attached to my father and this song makes you feel that. However, my goals in life are different.

M. Hmm…That’s fine…Everybody has their perspective…Btw, what are your goals?

A. Yes…. I do want to become a good writer.

M. Yes, that you have shared several times…What are you doing to achieve your goal?

A. I am focusing on my thoughts, and working on language.

M. Okay…And what do you think, is it working?

A. Yes.

M. That’s nice…We will talk about the changes later…

A. Yes.



Comments

  1. Totally enjoyed reading your refreshing perspectives Akshat. And your bond with your father.
    Also liked your honest view on music. You are so right about music. Often I tried to make my son learn keyboard because he liked music. But that took away his enjoyment. Only later I understood and stopped it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to read Akshat's write up .,especially the poetry part. He has a quality which makes him express so well. I feel as if he has written poem on behalf of all special needs boys and girls. Thank you Akshat ,God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Introduction

Experimenting with Online Classes

Coping Mechanism - By Akshat Rassay